Sunday, May 23, 2010

21 Most Embarrassing Names in English





Barb Dwyer



Pearl Button
Bookbyte 300x250 Banner
Hazel Nutt

Ray Gun







Helen Back




Stan Still
Bookbyte 300x250 Banner- 2
Jo King

Lee King

Terry Bull

Mary Christmas





Ben Dover


Max Power
Towers of the World Checks
Paige Turner

Sonny Day

Harry Butt

Juicy Checks

Tim Burr

Teresa Green






Will Power
Your Electronic Warehouse - Save on select Bose® products
Anna Sasin

Chris Cross
New Barnes & Noble Membership Program!
Doug Hole

Justin Case




Barry Cade


ALLDATAdiy

16 comments:

  1. Hilarious names...who would name there child that, unless they are trying to torture there child or trying to be funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many were left out... "Seymour Butts" for example...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gym teachers name is Chuck Sachs, and his brother name is JIm Sachs. the last name is pronounced socks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is also the name Sue Irr

    ReplyDelete
  5. and Justin Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. these werent very funny.... sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone at my school is Guy Coffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. what? they forgot "Richard Banger"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. My advisor's name is Cindy Butt. Her husband's name is unfortunately Harry... I'm not even joking. I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my techers name is Emil Shanjek.. backwards: kenjash li me...what on enligh means "Do you shit me"

    ReplyDelete
  11. kenjaš li me...haha...a dje kralju...

    ReplyDelete

Followers